Pay Information for Team Members on Leave of Absence
If you are out for your own medical condition:
- You will be required to use available sick, floating holiday, and then vacation time.
If you are a Full-Time (40 hours/week) or Part-Time 1 (30 hours/week) Team Member, make sure to initiate a claim for short-term disablity Benefits.You may begin this process by contacting Lincoln Financial Group. If you are eligible for and apply for short-term disability,
your accruals will be used to cover the two week waiting period before Short-Term disability starts on the 15th day of your leave.Then Short-Term disability will pay at a rate of 60%, and any remaining accruals you have will be applied to make up the remaining 40% of your pay.
If you work in the state of Califomia. Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Washington, or Rhode Island, Lincoln Financial Group will guide you in initiating your disability claim with the respective state disability insurance agencies. These states require additional forms to be completed and have different waiting periods and maximum weekly
benefits for your short term disability.
If you work in states other than California, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Washington or Rhode Island. your disability claim Will be managed by Lincoln Financial Group. There is a 14-day waiting period and if approved, you
may be eligible to receive 60% Of your base earnings. Please work With the Lincoln adjuster to maintain and extend your disabiity benefit.
*If you are out for pregnancy disability leave, you will be required to use available sick time. Your available vacation and floating holiday accurals may be paid out at your discretion.
State specific short term disability claims forms:
For more information on your specfic scenario, please contact HR Express directly at 844-722-4739 or HRExpress@alliancehealthcareservices-us.com
- How to File a Short Term Disability Claim with Lincoln Financial, click Here.